BrainSET is to give anyone who has been affected by brain damage from brain tumours and epilepsy or any of the other reasons of brain damage, information on living with or improving their life.
The BrainSET app has a variety of information on what sufferers need and where to get it.
- Information and links to financial support.
- Help and links to organisations providing counselling and assistance.
- The best vitamins and minerals and how to use them.
- Ideas and menus on coping with and improving brain health with foods.
- Information on alternative therapies.
- Meditation and mindfulness.
- Positive podcasts from other sufferers, their friends, family and medical professionals.
All of this available in just one place so that users only have to go to that one place to find all the information and links needed.
BrainSET has been created by Victoria Bradley who had brain surgery in 2016 to remove a meningioma brain tumour.
Since then she has been left with epilepsy seizures. In this time Victoria has been unable to work and her life has changed in every way from driving, working, travelling and fear.
She realised that spending hours, days and weeks searching for the information, help and assistance needed has been exhausting.
She is passionate in helping others find their around these systems easier to find ways to improve the lifestyles of others going through this devastating time.
Victoria says “As a brain tumour and epilepsy sufferer I know how exhausting and time consuming it can be to find all of this information”.
Brainset App Comments & Reviews
What do you think Brainset ios app? Can you share your thoughts and app experiences with other peoples?
Please wait! Facebook comments loading...
Brainset on Social Media
Free International Money Transfer 💸Enjoy high maximum transfers into more than 20 currencies while saving up to 90% over local banks! The cheap, fast way to send money abroad. Free transfer up to 500 USD!Version: 1.0.2